Conveyancing is the legal process of preparing documents and transferring ownership of property (real estate) from one party to another, or otherwise dealing with Title to land.
Whether buying or selling, dealing with property as part of a property settlement or deceased estate, or otherwise dealing with Title to land, you can prosper from the advantages and security of having a local law firm acting for you throughout the conveyancing process.
We will explain the process and work alongside you, to make sure you are always informed, and you receive the best service possible.
Further, if any legal disputes or issues arise during any stage, our solicitors are on your side and can provide you with expert advice, usually at no extra cost to you.
Some of the conveyancing services we provide are:
• Review and provide legal advice on contracts and Form 1 documents
• Prepare contracts and Form 1 documents
• Order property searches including Certificates of Title, council searches, property interest
reports, rates and taxes certificates, and strata or community corporation reports
• Provide advice on easements, encumbrances, and restrictive covenants registered on the
Certificate of Title
• Verification of Identity and Verification of Authority
• Liaise with third parties including banks, brokers, solicitors, conveyancers, realtors,
government departments, and real estate agents
• Stamp duty assessments
• Attendance at the Land Titles Office for settlements and lodgements
• Online conveyancing
• Attend to financial adjustments at settlement including rates, water, and levies
• Property transfers including acting for a Vendor or Purchaser, matrimonial transfers, family
transfers, and deceased estate transfers
• Transfer of tenancy (Joint Tenants to Tenants in Common and vice versa)
• Preparation of Land Services documents including but not limited to Transfers, Transmission
Applications, Applications to Register Death by Survivor, and Caveats
• Land division
• Registering Power of Attorney documents
To arrange a time to speak with Emma our conveyancer, or one of our solicitors, with respect to conveyancing enquiries, please telephone our offices on (08) 8323 9066. We are also available for conveyancing enquiries after hours on 0482 059 126.
188 Main Road
South Australia 5171
Flinders Arcade 8/17-21 Ocean St Victor Harbor
Servicing all southern suburbs of Adelaide and the Fleurieu Peninsula, including McLaren Vale, McLaren Flat, Willunga, Whites Valley, Blewitt Springs, Kangarilla, The Range, Kuitpo, Dingabledinga, Hope Forest, Port Willunga, Aldinga, Sellicks Beach, Mount Compass, Myponga, Yankalilla, Normanville, Kangaroo Island, Victor Harbor, Encounter Bay, Port Elliot, Middleton, Goolwa, Hindmarsh Island, Maslin Beach, Moana, Seaford, Old Noarlunga, Port Noarlunga, Noarlunga, Hackham, Onkaparinga Hills, Christie Downs, Christies Beach, Lonsdale, Morphett Vale, Woodcroft, Reynella, Happy Valley, Hallett Cove, Aberfoyle Park, and Sheidow Park